Monday, March 27, 2017

Happiness all around

Happiness all around
  
Happiness is when what you wish, hope, anticipate happens. It usually happens when it is not so much as a goal.
When I achieve a goal I call it an achievement. I set my focus on something, worked for it and it.
I reach it. Happiness seems more in the air. I wish for it. My attachment level and expectation is not so streamlined.
Haven’t we all been happy for no reason? I see a sunrise; I see so many ducks waddling in a pond. I am happy. Suddenly, it’s as if a cloak of thoughts that I’ve filled my head with has lifted and I feel air free flowing.
At the bottom of it, it is how receptive am I to accept little incidents that make me happy,
What if I’m so full of things that haven’t gone my way, that I’m still looking at it that I fail to see what’s going right for me.
When I move this attitude to the next rung. I am grateful and thank my maker or whatever powers that be for my state of being.

Just as I can compare and make myself discontented and envious.                  
I can compare and realise how much I have to be grateful and appreciate so many aspects of my life.  Everything is within me, what do I Choose?

No comments: