Monday, February 11, 2008

AFFIRMATIONS

Hello

To me there cannot be a better way to start my blog called vedvyasinner space than with an affirmation

this i share with all my readers , so that the magic fall on you as well

I have unlimited potential.
i'm the Infinity of Life where I am . I rejoice in the knowledge that I am One with the Power that created me . This Power loves all, its creations , including me. Iam a beloved child of this Universe and have been given everything. I am the highest form of life on this planet and have been equipped with all that I need for every experience I shall have. My mind is always connected to the One Infinite Mind, therefore all knowledge and wisdom are available to me. I rejoice in my unlimitedness and know that before me lies the totality of possibilities in every area . I trust in the One Power and I know taht all is well with the world.

There are days when my world just whirs through blissfully and other days when even limping seems tame and lame . On such days I fall back to be plugged into this Unverse to regain my strength and vitality .

Im sure you do too , my need to share something into this world wide web for someone who would benefit out of this ,

This is a ripple today
encasing a plop
the circling water
will one day lap your feet

have another great day !

No comments: