Thursday, July 9, 2009

A TANGO WITH HIM

The speechless see my music

The sightless the vibrations

Spaces marveled by the visionary

And the watchful wind swings unfurls my future

Casting it without a net

Scatters fall like drops of shops

An association, a world wide web

For this moment
I am the center
I hold and withhold
I go and let go this moment over into the future
...........................................................................

Yeah it was Guru Purnima , after a long seated meditation , i was recharged to face the music this world plays .
the sublimity of his gentle eyes , the touchin kindness, was like a soft quilt on cold night.

i resolved none of these are my problems , since you created me , you created these problems .
and Im sure you will take care of them
all yours
and I hear from Him, late at night ,he calls me and says 'Molu' I just wanted to talk to you !!
If this is not love what else is it??

Shyla

No comments: